Thursday 21 April 2016

Welcome to Angelo Deligatos, our new Quantity Surveyor

Introducing Angelo






“I’m the new Quantity Surveyor at K2 and I’ll be working on Greenwich Wharf and Severalls Hospital. I have circa 6 years experience in consultancy, mainly in the South African commercial market and some retail and residential projects. I moved to the UK in 2015 in order to start a new life for myself and further my career.

I’m a sociable person and enjoy watching soccer (I mean Football), rugby and basketball, and play the occasional social game with friends.

I look forward to getting to know everyone and contributing to the company’s growth.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

©2016 PFD. Powered by Blogger.

About Us

My Photo
K2 is a progressive and dynamic organisation who thrives on delivering challenging projects for demanding clients. We are a team of experienced project managers and construction professionals who have the capability of delivering projects from £1m to entire programmes of work in excess of £500m.




K2bannerwebsite