Monday 18 July 2016

K2 has appointed Emma Rossiter as Bid Manager/Assistant Project Manager.



 
A warm welcome to Emma, who has joined our K2 team today and will be based in the Gatwick office.

Commenting on her new role, Emma said: 
"I am very excited to be joining the K2 team as an Assistant Project Manager/Bid Manager. Kicking off on projects with Jardine Motors Group and our clients in Surrey and Sussex Healthcare will give me a great start with the company I’m sure.

Having just completed a BSc (Hons) in Project Management for Construction, this is a second career for me, following over 10 years as a Marketing Manager in the Events industry. Having spent one year working on site for Morgan Sindall on placement whilst studying, I have already gained some fantastic construction experience and I cannot wait to get going on the client side of the business.

Originally from London, I moved to Hove 7 years ago. I’m a keen swimmer, travelling and seeing new places is one of my favourite things to do and I have a 5 year old daughter called Pearl who is endless fun."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

©2016 PFD. Powered by Blogger.

About Us

My Photo
K2 is a progressive and dynamic organisation who thrives on delivering challenging projects for demanding clients. We are a team of experienced project managers and construction professionals who have the capability of delivering projects from £1m to entire programmes of work in excess of £500m.




K2bannerwebsite